Monday, October 2, 2017

Challenge #282: The Blues

Hello - Gail here and it's my turn to host this week's challenge.  I love BLUES music and my favourite colour of clothing is blue (navy, teal, turquoise...all shades of blue).  So this week, I'd like to see the colour blue predominantly used on your projects.

Here's my layout using a PageMaps sketch and a KaiserCraft paper kit called Indigo Skies.  The background may look black and white but it's actually navy and white.  To see what other products I used please check my blog here.


Amanda

My son's dinosaur themed birthday party was this past weekend so I created this 
fun banner to display at the party!



Amy.L

I created a layout using lots of blue! Blue acrylic paint as the main feature in the background then used various ephemera pieces to embellish the page. There will be a process video over on my channel for this layout during the week as well as a blog post with more detailed pics.


For this challenge, I colored a copic scene image using the Art Impressions Crafty Girls Set.  My card uses four different blue color combos as well as three different patterned papers containing blue and blue gems. 


Using lots of blues on my layout




Used lots of blues on my LO of my husband and our oldest.







No comments: