Monday, May 7, 2018

UYS # 310 - Mood Board

Hello :) Tina here this week with this fun challenge! Mood Board inspiration as below (be inspired by the mood board below to create your project. It could be colors, shapes, items, etc). I jumped on this challenge as soon as I seen the bird photo in the bottom left corner :) There is so many themes that you can create from this mood board.

Here is what I created :) I was inspired by the young bird, by the flowers and by the soft colors. You can see more about this project over at my blog:


Now lets see what the girls created from this fun challenge:

 I've been working on this mini since I saw the ultra-feminine moodboard.
(more pix and pages on blog)
 



The flowers in the mood board reminded of a pictures I took a few years back of peonies blooming along the parade path during my town's Spring Fling celebration.


I used Simple Stories Romance Collection for this layout about me and my wonderful hubby.

Amanda

I was inspired by the colors on the board to create this card.



We look forward to seeing your creation from this fun challenge.....

No comments: